“I always believed that one woman’s success can only help another woman’s success.”
– Gloria Vanderbilt
A recent survey by the non-profit organisation Catalyst tracked the professional success of 4,000 MBA alumni from prestigious business schools worldwide over the course of two years. Catalyst found that:
- “Women with a mentor increased their odds of being promoted to mid-manager or above by 56% over women without a mentor while 65% of women in mentoring relationships earned promotions overall
- Women who had active mentors achieved 27% higher salary growth than women without a mentor.”
- An experienced, senior female or male leader, with around 10 years or more experience in a leadership position
- OR a highly motivated and talented, early career female with a minimum of six year’s full-time work experience.
Join us for our inaugural mentorship programme for young businesswomen who work in STEM, run in association with Protégé.
GITSG 2018 Mentorship 6-8 Months Development Programme Summary
- Official Launch and Closing Celebrations
- Mentor / Mentee Matching – a vital component of a successful mentoring programme
- Mentoring Sessions – 6 one-to-one mentoring sessions.
- Mentor and Mentee Skills Building Workshops – various relevant topics.
- Personality Tool – to understand self and impact on others.
- Mid-point Check-in and Review – check progress towards desired outcomes.
- Networking Events – with peers, Mentors, senior executives, partners and other women’s interest groups.
- Programme Workbooks and Materials – to enhance and support the learning experience.
To find out more, download the information kit below:
Download the application forms here:
Interested applicants should submit a completed Application Form, together with your CV (2 pages max), to [email protected] by the close of business Friday 4 May 2018.
Successful candidates will be notified via email after 22nd May 2018 for the Mentor/Mentee Matching held on 31st May 2018.
NOTE: There is a fee of SGD120 for all mentees upon confirmation of acceptance into the programme.
For more information about the GITSG Mentorship Programme please contact: [email protected]
Special thanks to our sponsors and partners who have made this possible